1. Tell us about your role at Cloud Assess:
Joining the Cloud Assess team in the Marketing Department, my role focuses on graphic design, video production and creating content for the website, social media, email campaigns and webinars.
2. What inspires you about the Vocational Education and Training Sector?
Vocational Education is important in preparing people with the skills and knowledge they need to assist them in their career journey. This may be an extension on their existing skills or learning a whole set of new skills.
3. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
During my studies, I really enjoyed free hand drawing. I would love to find the time to extend on those skills and also experiment with water colours.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to travel to Europe. During my younger years I visited Canada on a working holiday and it was so beautiful. I would love to take my family there for a holiday, maybe even a white Christmas.
5. What is your favourite activity?
I enjoy being outdoors, spending time with family and friends. The beach, creeks and picnics seem to be our go to activities on the weekend.
6. What is your personal philosophy?
The world is beautiful, live in the moment and take time to enjoy the little things everyday.
7. Tell us something that might surprise us about you:
I’ve lived in Australia my whole life, however I’ve only ever ventured as far North as Mooloolaba and as far South as Melbourne. I would love to visit the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays and a scenic trip to New Zealand would be amazing.
8. What is online assessment to you?
Accessibility, giving people options that they might not have otherwise.
9. What’s your favourite feature in Cloud Assess?
Working closely promoting features of the new learner app has been exciting and fun.
10. What’s the best thing about working for Cloud Assess?
The team, working in such a collaborative and fun environment really makes my position even more enjoyable.