1. Tell us about your role at Cloud Assess:
I am part of the customer relations team with a particular focus within the sales space.
2. What inspires you about the Vocational Education and Training sector?
The Vocational Education and Training sector inspires me as it provides individuals the ability to enhance their skills in a variety of fields to further their careers or expand their knowledge.
3. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Learning a different language, in particular French.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
It would have to be Dubai, as the buildings are spectacular and the food is supposed to be incredible.
5. What’s your favourite activity?
I love to play sports, especially Soccer.
6. What is your personal philosophy?
Stay calm. I believe that nothing positive comes from panic and to stay calm means to stay in control. I try to live by this.
7. Tell us something that might surprise us about you:
I was once an aspiring actor! I’ve been in a number of school and university productions and seriously considered acting as a career. Long before Cloud Assess of course!
8. What is online assessment to you?
Online assessment to me is the most inclusive and unrestricted form of assessment as, in its best form, it can be completed anywhere or anytime.
9. What’s your favourite feature in cloud assess?
I love the mobile capability of the platform as it can be accessed on a tablet as well as a computer and remains fully functional.
10. What’s the best thing about working for cloud assess?
The best thing about working for cloud assess is undoubtedly the people, as it creates a welcoming and fun environment to work within.