Australian iPad Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. Submission of an entry or acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prize draw is being coordinated by Cloud Assess Pty Ltd ABN 57 164 642 684.
3. The closing date for entries is 1st December 2023.
4. Only one entry is allowed per person. Additional entries may be offered through likes and follows.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 or over and excludes any Cloud Assess Pty Ltd employees, their families, Current Customers, or anyone connected with the administration of the competition.
7. The draw will take place on 4th December 2023.
8. The winner will be notified by telephone and also in writing by email.
9. In the event of a prize not being claimed by 16th December, a redraw will take place on 17th December, and the redraw winner will be notified by telephone and also in writing.
10. If a winner chooses not to take the prize, they forfeit the prize and Cloud Assess is not obliged to substitute the prize.
11. Cloud Assess shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost or stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
12. Cloud Assess Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason before the deadline. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
13. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
14. Cloud Assess reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry.
15. The prize is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable.
16. The winner agrees that their name may be used in all required publicity material.
17. The prize for the draw is an iPad. Choice of colour may not be available.
18. Liability: Cloud Assess is not responsible for any liability related to the product(s), their delivery or transaction. Similarly, any questions, complaints or claims related to any product, delivery or transaction should be directed to the appropriate third-party. In no event shall Cloud Assess be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this competition.
19. By entering this competition, participants acknowledge that they have read and agree to these terms and conditions.